The Fully Loaded Set includes:
-Satin Stainless Steel 8oz Deluxe Flask Gift Set
-Bullet Bottle Opener
-Thermal Stones, Set of 9 Stones
This sleek and stylish gift set with its liquor flask makes a great gift for those special dates and occasions! It comes with a polished and smooth stainless steel flask, two stainless steel shot cups and a funnel. The flask can hold up to eight ounces of your favorite liquor and it comes with a captive top which is great if you're the type of person who prefers your items to have tops which are not easy to lose. The gift set is featured in a attractive gift box with a transparent window which will make it easy for the receiver to see its fine quality. This set is truly the best value for your money.
8 oz. Stainless Steel Flask
2 Stainless Steel Shot Cups
Stainless Steel Funnel
Dimensions of Flask: 4.45" (Height) x 3.82" (Width) x 0.85" (Thickness)
Weight of Flask: 3.20 oz.
18/8 Grade Premium Quality Stainless Steel
"A New Way to Drink" brought to you by MG Direct.
Our Soapstone Thermal Stones will sustain the temperature of your chilled drink without watering it down or keep your warm drinks nice and toasty. PLUS these handy little rock cubes are Eco-friendly not only because they are reusable but because they are manufactured with soapstone from factory excess. Made in the USA.
Whiskey, Bourbon, Wine (Red or White), Mixed Drinks, Tea, Coffee, Soda, Hot Cocoa, Egg Nog, and much more!
Suggested Use: One stone per ounce.
For Chilled Drinks
- Place stones in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Work best in small volume drinks (2-3 ounces).
- NOT recommended for use in a cocktail shaker.
For Warm Drinks
- Place Stones in Microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Carefully remove heated stones; add to beverage.
- Always use hand protection when handling heated soapstone.
- Set of 9
- Materials: Soapstone
- Stones: (9) approx. 3/4" cubed
- Soapstone rocks hold their temperature for 30 minutes or more.
- Dishwasher safe. Natural soapstone is Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the US FDA. It will not react with household solvents such as water, alcohols, detergents or mild acids.
- This product is not recommended for use by children.
- Thoroughly rinse soapstone rocks before initial use.