Measures: 6" x 2.25" x 2.25" / 15cm x 5.5cm x 5.5cm
Makes: 1.75" / 4.5cm raviolis
Cut and seal ravioli with this traditional tool!
Use your own favorite fillings and pasta dough recipes for 1.75" raviolis.
Easy to use:
1. Roll out dough into thin, translucent strips; approximately 6" x 12".
2. Place 1 Tbsp. of your favorite filling in 2 columns about 1.75" apart.
3. Add another thin layer of dough on top.
4. Egg wash around the edges and down the middle to help seal.
5. Press down with tool over each mound of filling to cut and seal.
6. Boil or bake raviolis depending on your recipes instructions.
Stainless steel handle with chrome plated zinc alloy head.
Hand washing recommended.